This is my last APO Blog Update! I just wanted to say everyone did a great job this semester doing a lot of good! We completed a lot of hours.
Here is what went down at the meeting:
20th Anniversary of Alpha Gamma Eta Chapter this Wednesday April 28th! Wear your letters!!!!!!
- You can meet with Amanda if you are interested in the Peace Corps. Here office is located at 207 Morrill Hall.
- There will be 2 informational sessions:
- Tuesday (April 27th) from 6:30-8pm on the 4th Floor of the DC in William's Room
- Wednesday (April 28th) from 6:30-8pm at the Fletcher Free Library
- WEDNESDAY (April 28th): Dismas House - Help pot plants to sell from 12-4 or 1-5pm
- FRIDAY (April 30th): Campus Clean Up @ 3pm - Meet in the club space
- WEDNESDAY (April 28th):
- T-Shirt Decorating Party for Big/Little Race
- Pub Quiz @ 9pm in Brennen's
- SATURDAY (May 1st): Big and Littles Race - Meet at the Atrium in the DC @ 1pm
- NEXT THURSDAY (May 4th): Drive in Movie How to Train Your Dragon at Sunset Drive In in Colchester @ 8:10 pm
- Dinner will start at 5:30pm, so people driving will need to leave by 2:30 from UVM
- Scrap Books due next week
- Fellowship on May 5th from 1-3pm outside the Gym
- Service on May 1st (This Saturday) - meet @ the Waterman Green at 9am for Green-Up Day
- Email Katie Bloore if you plan on attending!!!!!
- Pay $5 before May 6th
- President: Annice
- Service Vice President: Meagan Q
- Membership Vice President: Sydney
- Fellowship Vice President: Rachel
- Treasurer: Jenn
- Secretary: Katie H.
- Conclave Chair: Angela, Kelly, or Melissa
- Historian: Amira or Hannah P.
- Fundraising Chair: Angela or Alison M.
- Events Chair: Alison M., Amira, Sarah
- Alumni/Adviser Chair: Mac
Your Awesome APO Secretary in LFS,