Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Meeting 9/13/09

Hey everyone,

I hope everyone's week is going well.
Before I type up the minutes, I'm going to start with a few things Mac wanted to mention:

1. On Sunday, September 27th from 11 AM- 1 PM there are some SGA Workshops that a few members need to attend. If you want more information, please e-mail me (msearer@uvm.edu) and I will forward the e-mail to you. If you are willing/able to go, e-mail Mac. mesters@uvm.edu

2. If anyone is interested in becoming van certified (it would be really helpful for us when we need transportation to services, events, etc.), I have the necessary steps & information you need. E-mail me if you would like the dates & links!

On to minutes:

Introduction of members...

SVP:
-Schedules (e-mail Michelle, msearer@uvm.edu)
-Superb Health 5K (Saturday, Sept. 26)
-Past services you liked
-Future services you would like to do

FVP:
-Study night every week
-Broom ball team (next semester)
-Suggestions?
-Weekly & monthly events

Treasurer:
-Dues--> Bring $5-7 for next meeting
-SGA Workshops-->September 27th

Pledge Master:
-Rush Week events (on blog)
-Thursday pizza
-Wear letters to events!
-Fliers going out tomorrow! (actually, yesterday as I type this!)
Initiation-->September 27th
Induction-->December 6th

Voting:
-Retreat-->yes
-Conclave-->yes
-Montreal-->yes
-Brother T-shirts-->yes
-Historian: Alyssa elected


That is it for now!

If you have any questions, feel free to send me an e-mail!

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment